Thursday, January 3, 2013

Babies!

It is still very weird to type babies, plural.

We saw our sweet little ones this morning and they were precious and more important...they were in 2 separate sacs!!  Thank you for the prayers!

We had our 2nd sono this morning and I went in a complete ball of nerves with my blood pressure through the roof.  They started out doing a basic belly ultrasound and as soon as we saw our little ones the tech noted that they looked great and were moving all about.  My first question..."are they in separate sacs?".  She said she could not confirm or see a separation and that they were very close together which may be the cause of not being able to see.  I of course broke into tears.

She continued to reassure me all was going to be okay and decided that we would switch to an internal ultrasound for a better picture and as soon as we got an image of my precious babies we clearly saw the wall between them.  I honestly felt the weight lift right off my shoulders!!!


Everything else with the appointment went great.  Babies are measuring right on track with baby B measuring slightly larger.  Baby B also tends to be the show off of the two.  He/She was moving all about and hogging the camera!!  She was able to get one clear shot of the two of them.

We go back on Feb 11th to confirm gender!!

9 comments:

  1. Such great news. Look how sweet your babies are

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great news!!! Continuing to pray for you throughout your pregnancy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy and excited. I can already see that they are adorable babies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable!!! I'm so happy to hear the prayers worked and you got great news:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooooo exciting! Congrats! Twins rock!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are so happy for you! And I think "Baby B" is a GIRL!!I see it now Parker, girl, boy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just checked your blog in the first time in forever and oh my goodness! What a wonderful 2013 your family has in store :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sooooo happy that everything went well. Praise God!
    And, Feb 11?!?! Are you kidding me! I can't wait that long to find out :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! So exciting - twins are amazing. BFF's for life :)

    ReplyDelete