Thursday, March 7, 2013

There names will be...

We are no longer refering to our sweet girls as Baby A and Baby B!
 
We now call them by their names, Reese and Morgan!!!
 
Reese (baby a) Morgan (baby b)
 
It took us a little time to finalize on names, but I LOVE them!! 
We always seem to have a little trouble when it comes to girl names.  When we were pregnant with Parker we never came up or agreed on a girl name and this time around we had boy names set once again.
 
So we sat down made a list and started to narrow it down...we only had 4 names, so it didnt take too long.  Reese had been a favorite of mine from the start and Morgan a favorite of Waynes.  See aside from being a double blessing, twins allow each of us to get our favorite!! 
 
Diane is my sisters name and also the middle name of my sister in law, so I  had always thought I would use it if we ever had a little girl.  Kate was one of our favorite names, but we would have used the name Kathryn and called her Kate.  Since I have a cousin on each side of my family named Kathryn and a great Aunt, we chose to just use Kate as a middle.
 
I love being able to refer to my sweet girls by their names now! 
Let the monogramming begin!
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. I love the names. Morgan is Kendall's middle name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE!! Can't wait to see those sweet girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, love those sweet names!!!!!!! Monogramming...woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PERFECT!! We are already in love with our sweet girls, and now their names.
    Mimi & Papa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love their names! Annnnnd I have an embroidery machine, if you need things monogrammed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE LOVE LOVE those sweet names :)

    ReplyDelete