Tuesday, April 30, 2013

30 weeks...last week

8 weeks or less until our baby girls make their debut!!!
(tomorrow will make 7)
 
I have been so horrible about blogging about this pregnancy.  Its just I cant seem to find the time and I also have had a hard time finding a good source as to what is really going on each with with multiple births.  When I was preggo with Park, I got the weekly emails from babycenter and what to expect, but they dont give an option or send special info for twins. 
 
Things have been going great and I am growing each day!!  The girls are weighing upwards of 3 pounds each now and at my last appt, my belly was measuring 37 week (I was 29 weeks)!  Wowza!
I feel good overall, just getting tired easy and find myself getting out of breath going up and down stairs 100 times a day.
 
I have yet to be put on any form of bedrest (knock on wood) and have just really tried to do my best at not overdoing it.  My main issue is picking Parker up.  I know they tell me not to, but I have to...he is my baby still and when he needs me, well he wins over stupid rules.
 
Here are a few pics over the past couple weeks.  If you follow me on instagram then you have seen these!!
 
 28 weeks
30 weeks
 
 

2 comments:

  1. You are lookin good mama. I cant believe your already 30 weeks. I can't wait to see pics of those precious girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are looking & doing great! I love how Parker is watching you in the back ground. Hang in there, not very much longer and Reese & Morgan will be here. YAY!! Love,
    Mimi & Papa

    ReplyDelete