Wednesday, December 8, 2010

watch me grow

We have taken our first monthly picture(as you can tell he was not too thrilled)!!  I got these cute stickers off Etsy one for 0-12 months.  We will take Parkers picture in his chair each month his first year so we can have them to look back on and see how much he has grown!!
Makes me kinda sad...he is one week today and I already feel like he is growing too fast.  How will 12 months make me feel??  I am just going to soak up every minute of every day!!


xoxo

3 comments:

  1. cute idea especially the stickers. off to check out etsy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at that face!!! He is so cute even when he is not so happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those stickers! It will be fun to see how much he grows over the months. Parker really is a cute baby!!

    ReplyDelete