Wednesday, April 27, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I'm loving...that we have finally had temps in the 70's and low 80's!  P and I have finally been enjoying some much needed time outdoors!

I'm loving...this Margaret Miller dress(but in a purple print)!  A must have for our trip to Cayman!
via Margaret Miller Facebook page
I'm loving...Baby Einstein Videos...definately buy me some time to get things done!!  When these videos are on, P does not pay attention to anything else.  Baby Mozart and Baby Beethoven are our favorites!

I'm loving...the new show, The Voice!  I LOVE all 4 judges(especially Blake and Adam), they were so funny!  Most of the talent was pretty amazing too!  Javier was my favorite!

I'm loving...that Prince William and Kate Middleton are getting married this weekend!  I will definately be recording this!  I think she is so beautiful and cannot wait to see what her dress looks like!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving what you're loving!!!!
    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out Backyardigans (it's on Netflix instant) Logan just stares and doesn't make a peep!

    ReplyDelete