Wednesday, July 6, 2011

What I'm Lovin!!




I am loving... this Pineapple Cilantro Yankee Candle...seriously whoever is responsible for this scent rocks! 


I am loving... that I leave Saturday morning for the Cayman Islands!!  I have been anxiously awaiting this vacation!  So excited for sun, relaxation and LOTS of family!

I am loving...this little seersucker crab outfit that my mom got P.
Thanks to GiGiBabies.  She has such cute stuff and has a facebook page too with more appliques! 
Love my baby boy in some seersucker!


I am loving...that Big Brother comes back on tomorrow night!  Wayne and I both love this show!!

I am loving... this image so much that I had to steal it from my friend Orlagh's blog.  Isn't it great???


I am loving...these two of course!  They make my life complete!!

1 comment: