Thursday, December 1, 2011

ONE.

The day is here.  My baby boy is one.  I honestly still cannot believe how fast this year has gone by.  Does this make him a toddler?  I am not ready for that. 
My emotions are everywhere.  So excited that this day we have been awaiting and planning for is here, but sad because time is going by so fast!

It has been by far the best year of my life and I will never be able to thank God enough for choosing Wayne and I to be Parker's parents. 

  Here are a few things going on with our handsome little one...
-He is walking everywhere.  over the past couple weeks he has gotten quite fast too!
- He shakes his head no.  He does it some when we ask him something or when we say no or uh-oh
- Still not a huge fan of eating.  Loves pancakes, goldfish, peaches, bananas and cheerios...thats about it!
- He LOVES books.  Constantly bringing them to us to read to him...over and over
-We switched to milk last week and he seems to love it.
-Still working on getting completely off the bottle...not there yet!
-He has the strongest little personality (no idea where he gets it!) he has gotten really good at letting us know what he wants and what he doesn't.  At times it is hilarious...other times not so much!


Parker,

This past year has been the best year of our lives.  Everyday a true blessing.  You have made our lives complete and we haved loved every moment...smiles, cries, laughs, all of your firsts, your fits, everything! 
The joy you bring to us and the rest of our family is immeasurable.

You grow and learn everyday and we just watch in amazement.
I feel so lucky to be your Mommy and I pray each day that I am doing a good job.

We love you so much little man, Happy First Birthday!



First we had each other.  Then we had you. 
Now we have everything.


5 comments:

  1. Happy 1st Birthday Parker!

    Him & Keira sound so much alike. She shakes her head no too and loves books. Our babies are ONE its still so hard to believe!


    Joeylee
    Sweet N Sassy Girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 1st. Birthday my adorable Grandson.
    Papa & I love you so very much along with all the precious memories you given us!
    XOXO,
    Mimi & Papa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Parker! You are just too sweet:) I can't wait for party pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your adorable Parker! Time completely flies by as our little ones grow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful little boy! Happy Birthday!

    Bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete