Thursday, February 2, 2012

Product of the week: hair potion

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Linking up with Tiffanie and Aly for their Product of the week!

This weeks product is Avedas Pure Abundance Hair Potion!

I have not shared this on the blog yet, but two weeks ago I chopped a little over 6 inches off my hair! 
It is short...to me!

With it being shorter it definately need a little umph!!  This product is amaze!  You sprinkle it at your roots...rub it a little and voila...you have instant volume and texture!

I like to put it towards the back of my crown and under my bang area (they are long and swept to the side).  If gives them a ton of volume and keeps them from getting that flat stringy look!

I will note that in my hair at least it does leave it to be a little oily the following day.  But then again, thats what dry shampoo is for...right??


Do you have a favorite product you would like to share?  Go link up with Tiff and Aly and let us know!!

2 comments:

  1. I want to see more pics of your hair... ASAP. mmmkay?

    Thanks for sharing this. It looks like it smells good too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6 inches! That's a lot of hair! I bet it is super cute though. I am a big hair product girl so I will definitely be looking into this one! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete