Thursday, February 9, 2012

product of the week: serenity drop

Today I am linking up with Tiffanie and Aly again for the Product of the Week!!

This week my product is the Serenity Stone Drops by Stella & Dot!


I ordered and received these last week and I am already in love with them!

I love the color, the size and the way they just add that POP to any outfit!

I only have a couple of pieces from S&D, but have always been so happy with my purchases and how quickly I receive my items!  I already have my eye on a few more pieces, that are screaming my name!

If you see these and just have to have them (like I did!), go visit my sweet friend Shelby and place your order! 

What is your favorite product this week?  Go link up with Tiff and Ali and let us know!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I keep hearing about Stella and Dot! I need to get more adventurous on my jewelery collection - so plain jane these days. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missy, I've been eyeing these and dropping hints to Tony that I must have these in my life.

    And, I'm pretty sure we are sisters on some planet... which I kind of already knew :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to know where you got your son baby bedding from? I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow those earrings are outstanding. what a pretty pretty color. i love those

    ReplyDelete