Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Dear Blog....

Its not you, it me! Promise!!

Yes I remember I have a blog, I honestly just have not been able to find the time!!  I have been non stop between Parker and playdates and tumble class.  Southern Accent Designs(my new Etsy business) has been non stop, which is such a blessing and other exciting stuff has been going on in the Johnson house that I want to wait a little while longer to share!  NO, Parker is not going to be a big brother!!

Just wanted to stop by say hi, Im sorry I am  slacking and we are all good here in PA! 

Hopefully after this week I can get back in the swing of things!!

For now here is a pic of my sweet boy!

3 comments:

  1. I've missed reading your blog. Glad to hear things are going good. Parker is adorable & getting so big.

    Thank you for your sweet comment on kaylees 3 year pics. I love how they turned out

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have missed the updates and pictures.
    Glad your business is doing so well!
    Give Parker huge and kisses!
    Love y'all,
    Mimi & Papa

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are missed in bloggy land! I love seeing pictures of your sweet little P! :)

    ReplyDelete