Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Laundry Room

We finished the laundry room months ago...and here I am finally posting pics!!    
The previous owner had a border up and we did not want to deal with removing it so you can still see it in the pics slightly, but we will be covering it up with some crown molding soon!


I am also looking at some new fabrics for the window treatment.  
I liked it at first but am not sure about it now.  What do you think?

Here it is before:





During:






And AFTER:





I think it turned out great!
Doing laundry is a little more fun these days!

4 comments:

  1. I love it!!! It turned out great

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way! I love that blue. You could always put another color in for the underneath shade but I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - it looks great! LOVE the stripes!!!

    ReplyDelete