Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Pumpkin Patch vol. 2

My parents came in town a couple weekends ago and we actually had some fall weather here in TX, so we decided to make another visit to the pumpkin patch!
 
The slide was still the show stopper for Park!  We had a great time and we even left with pumpkins this time (thanks, Dad!)!!
 



 
While at the slide we saw this kid.  Look at his eyes.  If those are not creepy enough, I asked him where he got them and he said a gas station.  Umm, hello parents...you do not allow your children to put items in their eyes especially items sold in convenient stores.  Some ppl I will never understand!
But I still had to get a pic!
 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so bummed that we didn't get to take Kaylee and Keira to the pumpkin patch this year. Oh well I guess there's next year. Loving P's outfit, so adorable.

    ReplyDelete