Tuesday, June 8, 2010

14 Weeks

This week Baby J is the size of a lemon! This weeks big developments are that our sweet baby can now squint, frown and grimace. Baby J's kidneys are also now producing urine. He or she is moving around like crazy...kicking and punching, even though I cannot feel any of that just yet!!

In other news, I am now offically a stay at home mom!! Which is a blessing and a relief. Work these past few months has been nothing but stressful and morning sickness (which last all day) on top of that has been miserable. I am excited to now have time to take care of myself and enjoy my summer! We are planning to make a couple trips to Texas this summer too and look forward to seeing everyone!!
Now that I am in my second trimester, I find myself feeling better with each passing day and I continue to have more and more energy!!
Hope you all have a great week!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment