Tuesday, June 22, 2010

BIG NEWS!!!

We went for our 16 week ultra sound this morning and we found out that....
WE ARE HAVING A SWEET BABY BOY!!!
PARKER GREGORY JOHNSON!!!
We are thrilled!! I kept saying that I felt it was a boy, but Wayne was still thinking girl...I was right!!
I have some cute video from my appt today too that they recorded for me, but I cannot figure out how to upload it...so more on that later!!

Todays appointment was actually scheduled for my 1st of 5 cervical checks, but as soon as I got there I asked my doctor if we could PLEASE at least try and see if it was a he or a she...without having to look long or hard, it was very obvious that Baby J was a HE !! It was so amazing to see and hear this news. It makes this entire experience that much more real!! I have already hit up Baby Gap and Gymboree!!

This week our baby boy is the size of an avacado. He is getting ready for a huge growth spurt that will happen in the next couple weeks and his little heart is now pumping 25 qts of blood each day. His ears are almost finally formed and he is even starting to grow toenails!


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you got to find out. Good to know that lil' Parker is already exposing himself! ha!

    ReplyDelete