Friday, June 11, 2010

Amazing Sounds and Salsa!

Most exciting news this week...I had a doctors appointment Thursday and got to listen to the precious sound of my sweet babys heartbeat!! It is the most amazing sound ever and brings tears to my eyes everytime I hear it!! My doctor said that everything looks great! So keep those prayers coming!

Wayne was in DC for work this past week and I was happy for him to get home yesterday! One full week of staying at home and I am already bored...not suprising!! But we have alot coming up in the next few weeks, so I should be able to keep busy!

Today we went to the Easton Farmers Market...it is a decent size market on the downtown square of the town we live in. It has been running since 1752.


It was our first visit and we had a great time. Tons of local farmers with fresh fruits, veggies, herbs, etc. Amish selling breads and pastries and tons of ppl selling different spreads, pestos, hummus, etc. Also have different local bands performing each weekend. It was alot to see...but we are lucky the market runs every saturday from May - November!! So we will definately be going back.

I did get some yummy salsas today!! Most of you know I LOVE salsa(I also think all resturants should give you the option of chips and salsa as an appetizer!!...right Liz?).

These are fresco style salsas (think pico!!) One is peach and one is pineapple. To say they are delicious would be an understatement. Wayne is not a fan of fruit salsas and he loves them too!!

They are made here in Easton by Easton Salsa Company and I will make sure to have some in the house when visitors are here...so you can try for yourself!!

Well I am off to get ready for a date night with my hubba hubba!!

xoxo




1 comment:

  1. I don't think you think it should be an option to have chips and salsa, you think it should happen, no.matter.what. Who puts BREAD on a table? Glad you found some good stuff. What a CUTE town you live in now!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete