Tuesday, July 20, 2010

HALFWAY!!!

We had our 20 week appointment this moring and Parker is looking great!! He is measuring right on track in all areas and the doc examined all of him at my ultrasound today and said everything looked wonderful and gave me an A+ !!!Our little man is VERY ACTIVE and was moving around the entire hour we were in there. I still have not really felt too much movement but they said I should feel him anyday now and I cannot wait!

We got a few pics today, but it was difficult to get too many clear ones as the little guy would rarely sit still. So here is a profile shot and his legs and feet! We are going to try for some better shots when we go back in 2 weeks!
He seemed to be doing summersaults while throwing in jabs and kicks...he was showing off all of his moves for us! I have heard before that babies that are very active in the womb tend to be a little more mellow when they are out of the womb...lets keep our fingers crossed!!
They also did my 3rd cervical check today and things are still looking very good. 2 more scheduled and then I should be done with those!
So far we have had nothing but good news, so keep those prayers coming our way!!






2 comments:

  1. Congrats to y'all! I was on Tiffanie's blog and managed to click over here, and said "Hey, I know them!" :) Glad to hear everything is going well, and enjoying working with your mom this summer on 'fun' curriculum writing! :)

    ReplyDelete