Tuesday, July 27, 2010

21 Weeks

This week Parker is the size of a large banana. He is getting big and weighing in at about three-quarters of a pound. I am definately starting to show. It seems I just woke up one morning and there my new larger rounder belly appeared. I am feeling good and now that the weather is slowly starting to cool off a little (this week at least we have had temps in the 80's) I have been getting out as much as I can to walk and get some fresh air!

We have also recently done our baby registry, which was a little overwhelming to say the least. There is so much out there and I had no idea where to begin. With the help of lots of my girlfriends who have done this before, I think we have gotten most things squared away.

We will be ordering the nursery furniture and bedding in the next week or so as well! I will post pics when I get it in. I found a lady on Etsy who is making the bedding and it is going to be so cute!!! I cannot wait!

0 comments:

Post a Comment