Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Three Years...

Three years ago today I had one of the best days of my life. I was surrounded by all my family and my closest friends and anxiously awaiting that walk down the aisle where I would see my handsome groom and we would become husband and wife!

Three years ago today I married my best friend and became Mrs. Wayne Johnson!

Wayne and I dated four years before we got married, and here we are 7 years later still growing as a couple and loving each other more with each passing day.

Lord knows I am not always the easiest person to deal with. I have my moments of being hard headed, stubborn and flat out spoiled rotten and when the rest of the world gets aggravated with me in these moments, Wayne just smiles and shakes his head!

This is our last anniversary as a family of two!! I am so excited for Parker to be here and cannot wait to see Wayne as not only my hubby but as a father! What a lucky little boy!!!

I cannot wait to see what the next 70 years (i am optimistic) have in store for us, but I know that no matter what lies ahead of us we will be fine because we have each other!!



Happy Anniversary Wayne...I love you!!

1 comment: