Tuesday, September 21, 2010

29 Weeks

We have officially begun counting down!! Lots to do before our little man arrives!!
This week Parker is the size of a squash! He is continuing to grow and is finally putting on some baby fat in there!!

Thing have been going good here. I have been feeling great other than not sleeping well. I just cannot seem to get comfy on my side...no matter what I do!
The weather here in PA is beautiful this time of year, we have had our a/c off for almost 2 weeks now. It in the 70s during the day and 40s and 50s at night. I am loving it!!! All of the trees are starting to change color and it is beautiful driving up in the mountains.
We have definately been taking advantage of the weather enjoying long walks and taking Miss Bella to the dog park a few times a week. She has been quite spoiled lately...I think I am preparing for the guilt I will feel once Parker arrives!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment