Monday, September 27, 2010

Kick Counts and Cuteness!!

Well I started doing my kick counts and the doc said to make sure I was counting at least 10 kicks (or rolls or punches) in a 2 hour period. Well our little guy is so active, I can count 1o movements usually withing a 20-30 minute period and sometimes less. He has grown very very active in a past few weeks. I love it!!

We went to the doctor last friday for our Fetal Echocardiogram and everything looked great! We are so thankful for this news!
We tried to get some good shots of our little man but as usual he displayed his daddys mannerisms and was very camera shy! He kept his hands in his face the entire time. We got a couple side shots and one face shot that is not in 3D...in this shot you can definately see he is starting to fill out, looks like some chubby cheeks!! There is nothing cuter than cheek chub in my opinion!!
Covering his little face!


Look at those cheeks!!

If the old wives tale is true...all this hair may be whats causing all this heartburn!!

Look at those precious little toes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment