Monday, September 6, 2010

I heart all things personalized!!

I am a huge fan of almost anything personalized! I guess its just the southern girl in me and all that time spent at Swoozies!!
I would really love love love to have my own monogram machine!!
(Wayne if your reading this...hint hint!)

Here are a few of pics of the personalized items Parker has so far!

I found this on Etsy. Obviously the one I got doesn't say "Jack", this was just a good photo of it!

Another Etsy purchase!!

This is a gift from my cousin Brittney!! I Love it!!

These are a gift from my cousin Liz...can we say great minds think alike! Love them!


We also have some Texas Tech gear on its way!! Have to have the little man ready to watch the last month of college football with his daddy!!

2 comments:

  1. Saw you called! We're in the mountains! Will call you when we get home. Great taste! :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, Parker needs some SFA gear too :)

    ReplyDelete