Monday, January 17, 2011

Happy Birthday Dear Wayne...Updated Version!

Today my better half celebrated his 31st Birthday! 

He took the day off work and we relaxed around the house, opened gifts and went out to dinner! 

Today for the first time I did not sing, "Happy Birthday dear Wayne" but instead "Happy Birthday dear Daddy!!!"  Wayne was holding Parker as I sang and he had the biggest smile on his face just staring up at Wayne! 

Here are a couple pics of my boys before we left for dinner!!

I am off to enjoy the rest of our evening!!


                                   Parker is constantly staring at his Daddy!

                                                             Bundled up and ready to head to dinner

4 comments:

  1. How precious is Parker?! :)

    Happy birthday to Wayne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so weird to call Ryan "Daddy" and refer to Bennett as my son. I have a son!! :)
    I'm glad y'all had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that outfit! Hi Parker. You're pretty handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daddy and son look so handsome!! Glad Wayne had such a great Birthday as a Daddy. Parkers outfit looks so adorable on him!!!
    We Love and Miss Ya'll

    ReplyDelete