Tuesday, February 1, 2011

2 Amazing Months

I guess I waited until too late to take his 2 month pics...this is how it ended!!

My sweet and beautiful baby boy, I cannot believe it has already been 2 months.  I have no idea how I made it this long in life without you.  You are such a blessing and have definately made mine and your daddys lives complete!

You seem to change everyday!  Here are some things about you this month!!

- you babble all day long...coos, loud burst of exitement and all sorts of jibber.  we love our conversations with you!

- you have the most precious smile.  nothing melts my heart more then seeing that smile light up across your face.

not too long before passing out

- gas...you have SERIOUS gas.  I did not know a baby could pass it like that!! 

- you have started to wear some of your 0-3 month clothing.  still wearing some newborn stuff too!!

-your new favorite hobby is blowing bubbles!!   

Mom...I'm over this!

- you stayed with someone other than family for the first time!  our wonderful neighbors Jen and Mark watched you when daddy had to go to the hospital!  they said you were such a good boy!!

- you are eating about 6 times a day and around 4oz per feeding...you let us know when you are hungry and that you do not like being burped!! (but with that gas....burping is a MUST!)

-you still love your swing, play mat and bath time...but you and tummy time have had a falling out. 

-your little neck is getting so strong.  you are constantly looking around the room.  you are almost able to sit in your bumbo chair without looking like a complete bobble head!!

chillin in my cowboy boots!

- we have been working on holding things.  we give you your stuffed dog and mini blankie and you will hold onto both.  rattles are what we are working on now, you hold them for a second or two.  so strong!!

We are so anxious for your doctors visit next week to see how big you have gotten!!  We love you Parker Gregory!!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE his boots!! Oh my word he is cute :) I wish we lived closer to each other so we could get our little stud muffins together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 2mons.old little Parker! Love the boots!! You are a true TEXAN!!
    We love you,
    MIMI & PAPA G.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, he's adorable! Happy 2 months! (P.S. Just found your blog through pineapples and pickles, I think anyway!)

    Have a great weekend!

    Shannon

    Webbisodes
    http://ourgatorzone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete