Monday, February 7, 2011

And we will call him Dax


This little puppy was a gift to Parker from our neighbors.  The first few weeks he just sat on the sidelines until one day I decided to place him in the swing with my little guy.  As soon as I put him on his belly, both of Parker's arms wrapped around the pup as tight as he could get them.  They have been best buds since!!  He gets the biggest grin on his face anytime we show him his puppy!


This past weekend I told Wayne we needed to name the puppy.  Of course I wanted Parker to have his say.  So we started listing off names to Parker {like he understood!!} to see if we got any response.  All of my top choices received no reaction, but when Wayne said Dax, Parker made a loud squeel and gave us a huge grin...so Dax it is!!

Hanging in my new bedside sleeper...thanks Julie for suggesting it. 
He loves it and has been sleeping great!!
 
naptime is much better with Dax

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE that first pic of P... so cute!! I'm glad the sleeper is working. Bennett will probably be sleeping in that thing with his feet hanging off the edge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOO Adorable!!! They do look like best buds.
    All the pics are GREAT! Wonderful Push Gift!
    I hope Bella doesn't get jealous.
    Love Y'all
    MIMI & PAPA G.

    ReplyDelete