Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Craving some Vitamin D

4 months, 3 weeks and 1 day
until we are on these white sandy beaches!  Yes, I am already counting down the days!!
I cannot even explain how happy this makes me!!
7 days of family (there are 18 of us going), sun, food, drinks and complete relaxation!
Oh and don't forget the FUN...there is never a dull moment with my family!!

7 Mile Beach, Cayman Islands
Cayman is a very special place to us since this is where my Grandparents are from and where my Dad was born. 

4 comments:

  1. That looks BEAUTIFUL! You both deserve a vacation in the sun, Just because of the kind of winter you guys had and the accident that it caused!! Parkers first vacation!!
    XOXO Miss Yall,
    MiMi & PaPa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do u stay when u go to the Cayman Islands? I'm checking on vacays for my hubs and I. Your baby is adorable!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brandi,

    Sorry I am just seeing this!

    First thanks for the sweet comment on my little guy!!

    Here are a few places to look at in Cayman. If you would like to stay in a hotel/resort atmosphere I would look at the Westin and the Mariott. Both are very nice. We usually stay in condos on the beach and the two I would recommend are Lacovia and Anchorage. We are actually staying at Anchorage this trip. Both are nice and you do not have that crowded feel of being at hotel/resort.

    If you have any other questions let me know!! Cayman is beautiful and so much fun!

    ReplyDelete