Friday, June 3, 2011

6 Month Stats!!

Parker went in for his 6 month appointment today and weighed in at a whopping 17lbs 3 oz and 26 1/2 inches (50th percentile for weight and 60th for height)  Woohoo, we are getting some length!!!

They gave me a sample of what his feeding schedule should look like as we incorporate new foods into his diet and looking at it almost exhausted me.  I feel like I am going to be feeding this sweet boy ALL DAY long!

We also had a long talk lecture from the doctor about us not rocking P to sleep anymore.  We need to teach him to self soothe and put himself to sleep in his crib...yadi yadi ya.  Sounds easy when she says it but its miserable.  I dont see what the issue is if I rock him to bed each night if he is going to sleep and staying asleep all night.  Oh well we are following doctors orders and starting this tonight.  Wish us luck.  I have many bottle of wine prepared for a long one!!

Other than that all looked great!  He was very angry when he got his shots and huffed and puffed until we left.  But I got him a cute sticker when we walked out and I think that made him happy (wink!)!


Hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Does he have any friends in the bed with him? Grace had her bunnies to sleep with. Kind of helped to have something to love on....

    ReplyDelete