Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Halfway to a Year!

I am so funny!  Don't you think?!
I know I say it EVERY month...but really where has the time gone?

Parker you are growing so fast and seem to do something new every single day!  I just cannot seem to get enough of you!  You have such a hilarious little personality and you keep me and your daddy laughing all the time!


Here are some things about you this month!!
  • You eat baby food two times a day.  Some fruit after your morning bottle and a veggie and rice cereal  for dinner.  We have tried sweet potatoes, squash, carrots, peas, bananas and apples and you LOVE them all!!  You still have 4 bottles a day too! 
  • You are now sleeping in your crib everynight!!  I am sure you would have been fine starting this much earlier, but I really loved having you in our room with me regardless of the snide comments I got
yummm...my hairbrush also makes a pretty good teether!
  • You are scooting everywhere.  I put you down and moments later you are in a completely new spot!  I see crawling in your near future...you are trying so hard!
  • You try to hold your bottle every now and again, but honestly show no real interest in it.  I guess you figure why should you do the work, if Mom will do it for you! ha
  • We have been working on sitting up on your own.  You stay balanced for a little bit if you have a toy in your lap but then fall to the side.  We will keep working on it though!!
  • You are OBSESSED with my laptop.  Anytime you see the computer out you reach for it and start banging on the keys!  Occassionaly I open my email and let you send emails to your Grandparents and Aunt DeeDee. 

We love you so much sweet boy!  Happy 6 month Birthday!!  By far the best 6 months of our lives!

Now your crazy mommy is off to start planning your first bday party!!  At this rate it will be here before I know it!!

2 comments: