Thursday, March 1, 2012

Texas...in pictures

We are finally home from two wonderful weeks with family and friends in Texas.  We spent the first week in DFW with Wayne's family and then the second in Houston with mine!

It was such a wonderful time and I dreaded coming back to PA...if my hubby had not already been back up here and I didnt miss him tons...I probably would have stayed!!

Here are some pics of our trip (all iphone pics).  I am slacking with the camera lately!

top left:  Parker about to board the plane to TX!
top right: Wayne and I heading out for a date night
bottm left:  Parker running around the Ft. Worth Children's Museum
bottom right:  Children's Museum


top left:  eating in his booster seat for the first time
top right: feeding/watching the ducks and geese with daddy
bottm left:  running around at Lake Weatherford
bottom right:  Parker didnt want to share the crackers with the duck...he was hungry!

left: riding the carosel with my cousin Raegan!
(she was 3 at my high school graduation...now she is getting a car!  I am OLD!)
right: Parker with his Great Grandpa (Wayne's PawPaw)


top left: Parker on a dinner date at the country club with Tyler and Sam
top right: with Preston...cannot wait to be back in TX so they can play more often!
bottm left:  lunch with great friends from growing up
bottom right:  Parker and his cousin Carson.  These two are precious together!

This sweet boy LOVES golf cart rides!! 
with mommy, Grandpa and Aunt DeeDee

left: trying to get his girlfriend Aubrey to stand up!
right:  with my best friends 4 boys!! 
The big ones had just gotten off the school bus and Parker was so excited!  He thinks he is big like they are!




2 comments:

  1. Parker in that first pic in the button up flannel omg so adorable! Looks like you guys had a great time. I was wondering where you've been.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I missed this blog! Just found it and love all the pics. We did enjoy that visit and had a blast!
    Love Y'all' Hope to see you home soon!

    ReplyDelete