Monday, April 2, 2012

The Easter Bunny

Saturday we decided to venture out to see the Easter bunny!  Hard to believe Easter is almost here and we are still have such cold temps...someone please tell the northeast that it is SPRING!!

 I was not too sure how this meeting with the Easter Bunny would go, you know...since Santa got a foot in the face!

When we got there I expected long lines (waited forever last year, and it was the weekend before Easter), but nope we walked right up(i think its bc the Bunny this year was not as cute!).  The Bunny walked right over to us and Parker seemed to like him.  He gave him a high five, started to pet him and even let him hold his dump truck(that we take everywhere!).

We walked over to his bench and I put P in his lap...still doing good.  Its when I turned around and walked off that little man lost it!

The girl taking the pics got this one and we were done!  As soon as I picked him up the cries stopped and he turned, looked back at the bunny and waved bye bye!!

Honestly, like I said at Christmas I love these crying photos! 
 I mean I wont get photos like these forever and I love them! 

Here is his Easter bunny pic from last year...how has he grown so much??


My baby is such a big boy now!  Tear.

 

3 comments:

  1. Awe Parker. Still a cute picture even though he's crying & he's gotten so big

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh P!! Maybe next year buddy! I'm with you on loving the crying pics though:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats so funny,cute and sad all at once! We love the pics.and seeing what a handsome big boy he's grown to be.
    Love ya Parker,
    Mimi & Papa

    ReplyDelete