Thursday, March 29, 2012

Picasso

The weather outside has been crummy this week and in hopes to make our indoor activities a little more exciting, I decided to bring out the fingerpaints yesterday!

I bought these a little while back and have been so anxious to use them, but I was not sure I was prepared for the mess it would make or if Parker would even get into it....he typically hates being dirty!!

It ended up being so much fun...I see many more art projects in our near future.  I even have a wall picked our for his gallery!!

 Supplies:  10x10 canvas, vinyl (I cut out his name with my Silhouette Cameo, you can use stickers), Crayola Washable Fingerpaint
 checking it out...trying to figure out what those globs were
 about to go in...
 there he goes!
 so focused

 final product before I peeled the vinyl 
(make sure to peel your vinyl or stickers BEFORE the paint dries!)

Final prodcut!  I think it came out beautiful...but I may be biased!!

5 comments:

  1. We will have to try that... Bennett is the same way though. Hates to have anything on his hands :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww that turned out too cute. I'm going to have to try that with Keira. I haven't attempted paint with her yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's such a natural! I love the step by step pictures and Parkers curious expression on that sweet face. It looked like lots of fun for you both!
    Love Y'all
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! It turned out so awesome. I know our next project:) Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete