Wednesday, June 13, 2012

20!!


Twenty is my favorite number at the moment!  
Why you ask...because as of yesterday morning I am down 201bs since January 5th!!!

I give all of my thanks to this to Zumba and the MyFitnessPal app!!
Of course I have to take some credit as I am making myself go workout and using this app everyday!!

I am still not at my goal (are we ever?), but I am happy with where I have come in the past six months and have no intentions of stopping.

Honestly when I look at myself I don't really see much difference.  I can tell in clothes and Wayne tells me he notices, but sometimes I feel like he has to say that or he would be sleeping on the back porch!!  When I did make it home to see my girlfriends in TX in April they all commented, and of course that made me feel good and kept me motivated!!

I of course never have pictures of me, bc I am always the designated picture taker.  I am also not the brave girl who documents pictures of her weightloss in a bikini or anything like that....not I!!


So today I am boasting and bragging and may even go buy myself a little gift!!!






5 comments:

  1. that's awesome. CONGRATS!!!
    I've heard a lot of people talking about doing Zumba I might have to give that a try to get back in shape after the baby is born.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That is so awesome:) The My Fitness Pal app really is great! I used it to get the baby weight off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You deserve two or 3 gifts!!! WOOHOO!! So excited for you!!!!! NOw post pics for us..u smokin' hot momma!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS!! So proud of you! Go get some new cloths for yall's Caymen trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Missy!! It's hard work but worth it in the end. Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete