Friday, September 7, 2012

MDO

Park had his first day of Mothers Day Out a couple weeks ago!  He is only going two days a week from 8:15-11:30, so its's not too long, but its the perfect amount of time for me to get my errands done and for him to get to play and learn with his new little friends!! 
 
Of course the first day I got choked up as I kissed him goodbye, a few tears came out and my voice cracked as I leaned down and told him I loved him!  He on the other hand could have cared less, he saw all the toys and he didn't think twice about looking back for old mom!  So far he seems to absolutely love it!  He gets so excited when we pull up and everyday when I pick him up he looks at me like, "why are you here"!  There is always a little fussing as we exit the building.  As much as I would love for him to be excited to come home and hang out with me, I am glad that he is loving it!

He is the youngest in his class so I am hoping hearing all the other kiddos talking alot (at least more than he is) and some starting to potty train, it will get him motivated more in both areas!

Here are a few pics of my little guy!!  If it isn't obvious he will do just about anything to avoid taking a picture for me!

"airplane above"

what else can I look at, besides mom!

so over it!





4 comments: