Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Fall

I am so happy that Fall has finally arrived!  Now if the weather here in TX would just get that memo, all would be well!!  Never thought I would say this, but I am missing those NE fall days!!  

While it may still be reaching 90 degree temps each day, I still have all things fall on my mind!!

Here are some things I am loving this fall...

Colors of Fall 2012
I love all the colors for fall!
How fun is it to walk into the stores this time of year and finding such a rainbow of colors!



All things stripes!!
Do I dare mix a stripe with a stripe?....I just might!!!
How cute is this??


Smoking Loafers
Not sure what it is about these shoes, but I love them!  Just ordered a leopard pair and hope they looks as cute on me as I have seen them looking everywhere else!


Peplum Tops
If you find the right fit, these tops can be amaze!
For me these tops can help camoflauge my main trouble area!!!

The Kendra Scott Fall Collection
Lets be honest, EVERYTHING she has!
So many fun and colorful pieces to choose from!

What are you loving this fall???


1 comment:

  1. So glad fall is here!! Loving the cooler weather and your fall fashion picks.

    ReplyDelete