Tuesday, August 3, 2010

22 Weeks

This week Parker is the size of a Papaya and is weighing in at a little less than a pound! I got to see him this morning and he is doing great!!
I love these 3D pics of him...I know I am biased, but he is REALLY cute!!! I cannot stop staring at him.

We have quite a bit going on around our household this week!! Our painters have started on the outside painting of the house. The interior paint work will begin as soon as I can finalize a color for Parkers room. I have many samples on the wall, but I just have not found one that I love.
We should have new carpet in the upstairs in the next week or so and then Parkers furniture will be delivered!! I cannot wait to start setting his room up!!
Waynes parents are coming in this Thursday for a visit! We are so excited to have visitors and cannot wait for them to be here!!!


1 comment: