Wednesday, August 18, 2010

16 weeks to go!

We are at 24 weeks! I got to see Parker at my visit with my Perinatologist on Monday and he is doing great! Obviously precious and the ultrasound tech even pointed out all the hair starting to grow on his little head! I am doing well too...I was at the Dr. for my 2nd to last cervical check and we are still long and closed...so great news!! Doc does not seem to think I am going to have any problems with my cervix...which is a huge relief!

We are heading to TEXAS in the morning!! I am going to Houston and Nederland for a weekend with family and friends! A nice long weekend to spend time with my aunts and cousins in nederland and catch up with high school and college friends in houston. I am very excited!! Wayne is going to Fort Worth and New Braunfels for his brothers bachelor party!! I am excited for him to have a weekend away with guys, drinks, the river and a concert. Its been awhile since he has had a weekend that didnt consist of baby furniture, paint colors, baby clothes, etc. I am not going to lie though...I keep giving him the "have fun, but be responsibe...your a dad now" speech!!

Well I am off to do laundry and start packing!!

xoxo

1 comment: