Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Todays Sale!!

So thanks to my friend Tiffanie, I am now addicted to seeing what todays sale is!! She told me about the sites Totsy.com and Zulily.com. I get emails daily from these sites letting me know what the daily sales are and sadly it is a highlight of my day!! I am actually pretty proud of myself as I have only purchased a few things so far....and these were things that Parker really wanted!!! (At least thats my story!!)
I have also done a good bit of damage on Etsy.com...pics of those items to come!!
This is for his trip to Cayman in July!!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! Remember in college when we used to skip class to go to the exciting mall of Lufkin & Target to shop. Thank God online shopping was not popular then...our daddys would have killed us!

    ReplyDelete