Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Parker - 26 Weeks

We are at 26 weeks...one more week until we are in our third trimester!!! I had my final cervical check this morning and my doc said I have graduated!!! Cervix looks good and we are "in the clear" when it comes to this issue and as of now they are not projecting any issues in the future!

So this was my one of my final visit with my perinatologist. We have an echocardiogram on the 21st and then that is all we have scheduled. This makes me sad, bc I love the staff and doctors at this office. I am also going to miss getting to see my little man every two weeks...most of the time in 3D. I have been spoiled. But I am really thankful to have had such a great team of people working with me and making sure my little guy is doing good!!

This morning I got some new shots of him and as usual he was moving all around! He did take a break to say "Peace"...guess this is a step up from the one finger gesture he gave us a few weeks ago!!

2 comments:

  1. Miss, I love the peace sign! Love you, Witt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mitty Hydes... he is so darn cute! I can't wait to meet him. Love your blog, you've done a great job updating everyone on all the amazing moments in Parker's life thus far... LOVE you! Ali

    ReplyDelete