Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What I'm loving...



I'm loving...the sunshine, we have seen nothing but storm clouds and rain for over a week!!

I'm loving...that we just had a yogurt place open near our house!  I have evey intention of treating myself to some yummy, cold goodness this weekend!!
 
I'm loving...this little guy!  His personality shines through more and more each day and he is hilarious!!
I cannot get enough!

Putting his friend on speaker phone so he can take a break and chew on Sophie!
First time trying baby food...was not sure what to think.  But now he LOVES it!

I'm loving...my new Cooks 5 in 1 power blender.  It chops, grinds, whips and blends!!  I went with the orange which may annoy my Red Raider hubby !  But for some reason I just really liked it and they were out of the turqouise which was my top choice!  Best part is I got it for 50% off!!

Happy Wednesday!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Parker! You're so handsome, you know that?

    And I want one of those blenders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that blender! I might need to get one :) Enjoy that sunshine and fro yo!

    ReplyDelete