Thursday, January 26, 2012

Product of the week: Future Skin

I have blogged about this product before, but I love it...especially this time of year.


Winter time is really the only time I wear a foundation.  But my fair skin can get so red during these cold months and I know we all crave that even skin tone...at least I do!!  This product really helps me to achieve that!

It is so lightweight that  I honestly do not notice I have foundation on!!


Thank you to my cousin Katie who introduced me to this wonderful product!!

What is your favorite product of the week?  Go link up with Tiffanie and Aly and let us know!!


4 comments:

  1. I need that! My skin gets so unever and red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love a good makeup find! I will give this a try, I am not a big foundation girl either. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your make up posts (tony and my wallet feel differently). ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this --- I am in desperate need of a good foundation. I've used MAC for awhile now but it feels so thick to me, especially in the winter when I already feel like my skin isn't breathing well :) Going to check it out!

    ReplyDelete