Friday, January 27, 2012

Southern Accent Designs

Sorry I have been MIA lately!  Between life with my amazing and on the move one year old and working to get my Etsy shop up and running...things have been busy, busy to say the least!

But I have done it...the shop opened yesterday!!  Southern Accent Designs!  I am so excited!
I only have a handful of items on there at this time, but will be slowly adding more and more! 
I would love for you guys to stop by and check it out!!  Let me know what you think! 


Right now I am focusing on getting more wooden signs.  Family signs, quote signs, childrens signs!  If you have anything specific you are looking for let me know!  I would be happy to create something for you!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

xo


2 comments:

  1. That's awesome. Congrats on getting your store up & running, how exciting

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! I love your products so in your shop!
    Your ETSY page looks terrific, great job!
    I'm putting together my order soon!

    ReplyDelete