Thursday, January 19, 2012

Product of the week


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Today I am linking up with my sweet friend Tiffanie and Aly for their first Product of the week linkup!

Tiffanie has regularly done a product of the week post on all things from baby to beauty to...well you get the point!  I  have always loved these post, even though they typically result in me going out and spending money on said items!!!

I am so excited for her first link up and hope that all of you will head on over and link up too!
I love finding out about new products!

My product of the week this week has to be NARS Lip Lacquer in Chelsea Girls!

I sometimes think of myself as a lip gloss connoisseur! 
I just love it and have a small makeup bag full of it!

This has to be one of my favorites.  It stays in place, doesn't bleed and it is perfect alone or with a little liner shaded onto your lips!  It is also full of vitamins and natural oils that help keep those lips soft!!
  I use the Sonia Kashuk retractable lip brush to apply!

The Chelsea Girls color is more of a flesh toned gloss.  Flesh and pink tones are usually my color choices!
But, I am excited to try out some of the other colors NARS makes in this gloss though!!

So if you have not already tried it...you should!!

3 comments:

  1. Shhhh, don't tell this is my POTW for next week. Yes, I cheat and get them together a couple weeks in advance. I LOVE THIS STUFF! Doesn't it stay put for hours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. First let me say, I love your blog! Your family is just too cute!

    Now, for the fun of lipgloss. I am a sucker for it. After reading your thoughts and then seeing Tiffanys thoughts also... this must be a must have.

    Good Share!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing. I'm always up to trying new things so I may have to try this out. New follower.

    www.ginnybrumback.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete