Wednesday, January 4, 2012

What I'm Lovin...



Linking up with Jamie over at This Kind of Love for What I'm loving Wednesday!

First off I AM LOVIN....that this sweet boy turns ONE today! 
Today, last year I sat by my phone/computer all day waiting on news/updates about sweet Preston and praying for him and his amazing Mommy and Daddy!  He is a little miracle!
And ridiculously cute!
Check out his story here!

I am lovin...these TOMS that my inlaws got me!  If I had not told you guys before, my MIL and SIL are both TOMS lovers and they now have me joining them!


I am lovin...my new Olay Pro-X Advanced Cleaning System. 



I am lovin... this book, Parker got from "Santa".  If you do not have it, get it!


I am lovin... these beauties from my sweetie!!

I am lovin...that my parents gave us three tickets to....
thats right...we are going back this summer and so excited!! 
I cannot wait to see Parker running on the beach!!

What are you loving??  Go link up with Jamie and let us know!!

10 comments:

  1. Tickets to the Cayman Islands? WOW- that is amazing. What lovely parents you have. I just stumbled upon your blog and I love it. Your family is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some sweet earrings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Love the earrings, TOMS and the tickets!!! Congrats! Can you send me the link where you purchased that book?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want that book! And thank you for loving and caring for my sweet P.

    Super jealous here about those tickets to the Grand Cayman!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some great loves. What an awesome trip that will be, have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok so my crazy 2 year old just hit the computer and said it deleted my comment? Boo. What I was saying is Happy Birthday to your sweet boy and how much I love those TOMS and am super jealous of that amazing trip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A) You deserve another trip if it's 9 degrees outside right now. YUCK.
    B) Campbell has that book and it's by far the best thing in the world to hear her repeat the words to me while we read it. Your heart will break a little and fill up with love when Park reads it back to you!
    C)I love checking in to see how ya'll are doing on your blog - you are an awesome Mom Missy!! God is filling you with His might for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your blog! :) I became a follower! :)

    ReplyDelete