Tuesday, October 30, 2012

PaPa's Retirement

 My father in law recently retired as Captain of the Fort Worth Fire Department after 30 years of service.
 
This past weekend, my MIL hosted a suprise retirement party for him to celebrate!
 
He previously stated he did not want a party, but he ended up having a great time and loved getting to see many of his old friends, family and his firefighter family!!
 
Parker and his cousin waiting for PaPa to arrive
the cake
his patch and helmet
he was suprised!!!


being presented a plaque for his service!


Park was so excited for PaPa!

Putting his hat on to for old time sakes...or to entertain Park and Kixton!
"Where's my helmet??"
my inlaws
of course I had to model the helmet!
Such a great day celebrating such a great guy!
We are so proud of you Mike!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you to our wonderful daughter inlaw for the wonderful pictures and memories. Great time for an amazing guy!!

    ReplyDelete