Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

We ventured out to Halls Pumpkin Farm this past weekend.  I wanted to get a few of the obligatory pumpkin patch pictures of course and then some pumpkins for decorating and carving.
Well thanks to a slide at the pumpkin farm and my hubby forgetting to get cash, I left with neither!!

 I lie, I was able to snap a few pics of P after we forced him from the slide, kicking and screaming!!  Oh toddlers, such a joy when they don't get their way!!

 The ramp up to the slides was long and high.  At first P took his time going up, a bigger kid behind him yelled at him to hurry or move.  This momma bear was not happy.  Thank goodness the hubs was there or I may have been on the evening news!!  I may or may not have given his mom the evil eye, control your kids people!





We will head out again this weekend with Nana and Grandpa to visit the pumpkin patch, this time coming home with pumpkins!!!

4 comments:

  1. parker is too cute! Looks like parker had a good time. I'm sad that we didn't get to take the girls to the pumpkin patch this year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks likes a perfect day at the patch! I love your "mama bear" mentality. I totally would have made the news! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Pictures! We love getting to see Parkers adorable expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What are you talking about.... you got lots of cute pics!! Parker is such a cutie! I can't believe he's going to be 2 so soon!

    ReplyDelete