Friday, August 12, 2011

Next project...so excited

So I may or may not be scared to death to stay at home alone.  We live in a wonderful neighborhood and have an alarm system, but when the hubby travels I do not tend to sleep!

So last night while I sat up trying to figure out exactly how I was going to take down any bad guys and get Parker, myself and the dog out of the house safely.  I decided to get on Pinterest and get my mind fixed on something a little more productive.

Anyhow I went a little crazy "pinning" photo ideas for Park's one year pics last night and fell in love with this...

Source: Loves of Life via Missyhj

Well this morning P and I headed out for our walk (in 68 degree weather!).  Much to our suprise it was neighborhood garage sale day(which comes once a year) so needless to say it was a mad house.  As we swirved in and out of the crazy garage salers, I took a quick moment to look up and this is what I saw...it was calling my name!  And for $20...I had to take it.  The sweet couple held it for me so I went back this afternoon to pick it up.


I am thinking a bright baby blue...what do you think?  Or maybe a light green?  Either way I definately know that I want light green and light blue balloons with it.  So I am going to test some different paint colors this weekend!

Cannot wait to show you the final product and more than that I cannot wait to see my sweet boy in this for a few of his 1 year pics...I cannot believe his first bday is in less than 4 months!

6 comments:

  1. ADORBS!! Baby blue would be fab!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it!! I just got one last month, and its sitting by itself in the garage while I figure out what color I want to paint it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that was just meant to be wasn't it! I love it. Parker's birthday party is going to be in Texas, right?

    ReplyDelete