Tuesday, August 9, 2011

What I'm Lovin...



I am lovin... this bat costume.  We have been teetering between a couple Halloween options, but I think this is going to be what Parker wears for his first Halloween!!
Puffy Bat Costume via PB Kids

While we are on the subject of Halloween I am LOVIN these.  Found them on Pintrest and they are my next DIY project.  Stay tuned...
via http://www.uncommondesignsonline.com/
Change it up a little for Christmas...
via http://www.uncommondesignsonline.com/

 I am lovin...that my friend Lindsay came to stay with us for a long weekend!!  Parker loves his Aunt Lindsay and it was a nice little break for me too!  It is such a special feeling to see how much my friend loves my little guy.  She was all about doing everything with him...she fed him, played with him, put him to bed, etc.  She can come back anytime!! ;)


I am lovin...that we are going to Musikfest this weekend with friends.  We went last year (I was almost 6 months preggo)  and it was fun but HOT!  So excited for a fun day and adult beverages!!


I am SERIOUSLY LOVIN...this Rooftop Mojito.   I enjoyed a few of these at MELT this past weekend.  This mojito substitues Basil for the usual mint and has strawberries, limes, Bacardi Dragon Berry rum and simple syrup...it was delicious!
via my phone...sorry I don't have a better pic


And of course I am LOVIN...this precious little guy!
image taken by http://www.2twirlygirlsphotography.com/

Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!!

10 comments:

  1. Love the Halloween Bat outfit!! Parker will look adorable in that! The new DIY project is really nice. Lindsay and Parker pic. is precious. Have a wonderful Wednesday!
    We love Yall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving you halloween loves and that bat costume is precious...as is your little man! Have a happy Wednesday:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. New to this meme, but am finding it very refreshing and fun. It was a pleasure to meet you today via What I'm Loving Wednesday!

    Check it out…Wayback Wendesdays, Chats On A Farmhouse Porch, What I’m Loving Wednesday

    Your friend,
    Cathy Kennedy, Children's Author
    The Tale of Ole Green Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from WILW. I love the bat costume and those DIY projects are adorable. Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also pinned that Halloween decor of the jars - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that bat costume, so cute. Your little guy is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe it's already time to start thinking about Halloween! I'm actually excited about that though. This is my first year living in a real suburban community so maybe we'll get trick or treaters!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those DIY projects - I found them the other day and want to try them out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all the Halloween things:-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just found your blog through WILW and it's so cute! I love the Halloween costume you have picked out--so precious!! :)

    ReplyDelete