Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What I'm Lovin....on Pinterest!

This week I am linking up for my first time with Michelle over at the The Vintage Apple, for her "Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday"!  I will also be linking up with Jamie at This Kind of Love for her "What I'm Lovin Wednesday".


So here we go with a What I'm Lovin on Pinterest post!!!

For those of you who are not yet using pinterest, you should definately check it out!!  But beware...it is very addicting!

I am really lovin... this grey and turquoise...



with coral to



I am lovin...all things candy corn!

Source: bhg.com via Missy on Pinterest








I am lovin...this quote!  Hilarious and may or may not have intrigued me to pour a glass!



I am lovin...easy crockpot meals.  Found this recipe on Pinterest and it is what is for dinner in our house tonight!  I'll let y'all know how it comes out!



I am lovin, lovin, lovin...this kitchen.  I mean seriously...where do I sign up?

Source: houzz.com via Missy on Pinterest


Hope you all have a great Wednesday!

8 comments:

  1. love those outfits & thats an awesome kitchen


    Joeylee @ Sweet N Sassy Girls
    http://kayleeandkeirasmommy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cuteness!!!!!! I need a job so I can buy all the goodies!!! HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the candy corn stuff! So much fun! I have made a lot of recipes from Gina's website, including the one you pinned. They all have been super yummy - love her website!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving all things candy corn too today! So many fun ideas on pinterest:) Have a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for all things Halloween! It makes me wish we had a real fall in LA...but I can live vicariously through pins :)

    And those outfits are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the second outfit! It is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That crockpot meal looks great! Thanks for sharing. :) I hope it game out good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. No, but seriously, can I just have your closet? Because this picks are absolutely AMAZING! And, your crockpot meals look TO DIE FOR! You definitely have a lot of awesome things to be lovin'!

    ReplyDelete