Monday, August 15, 2011

We live in a...

daycare that has been completely covered in primary colors.

 his basket of toys which is usually dumped everywhere
within a few minutes of him playing...is still in tact in this picture!

I always thought I would be the one to keep all the toys hidden away unless it was play time.  I am not.  He loves them and plays non stop, so I leave them out.  But now our family room has turned into an official daycare.  And while at times it drives me crazy constantly having "stuff" everywhere.  I would not trade it for the world! 

The living room is still toy free..so I escape in there every so often with a good book and relax!

3 comments:

  1. I love the setup, looks like Parker is having
    alot of fun. Glad to see Bella's bed there so
    she can watch him play!
    Love yall,
    Mimi & Papa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike and I are so glad Parker is loving the colored textered mats we got him! They are gentle on the knees.
    We love you,
    Mimi & Papa

    ReplyDelete
  3. He does love them Jan! He loves to take them apart and chew on them!

    ReplyDelete