Thursday, March 22, 2012

Dr. Sears Smoothie Sipper

It is time for Tiffanie and Aly's Product of the week linkup!!

My product of the week is the Dr. Sears Smoothie Sipper.

I picked mine up at my local Wegman's grocery store, but you can find it here.

I have posted before that Parker has proven to be a fairly picker eater.  He is getting better everyday!

I have recently been making myself Green Smoothies(spinach, banana, strawberry, greek yogurt, almond milk) and LOVE them. 

I figured I would let P try and guess what...he loved them too!
After letting him sip them from my cup, I decided it was time to get him his own.

I had heard about this cup from another mommy friend and it is great! 
With the pear shape it is so easy for him to hold and the straw is wide to accomodate the thicker liquids.
The straw also has a little ring inside to prevent him from pulling it out and making a mess!!

So excited to have found another way to sneak fruits and veggies into my little guy and so glad to have found such a great cup to serve them to him in!!

Want to share your favorite products, head on over and link up!!!


1 comment:

  1. This sounds awesome! Meyer just may getting himself a new cup:) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete