Thursday, March 1, 2012

Product of the Week: the POREfessional

Benefit POREfessional
Linking up again with Tiffanie and Aly for product of the week!

I am starting to notice a big trend in my POTW post.  They are all cosmetic related...ha!  I guess the older I get the more I am obsessed with trying to make my skin look better and camoflauging the flaws!

A few months ago I signed up for Birchbox, you should too if you haven't yet!
I look forward to the start of each month and the arrival of my box!

I received a sample of the POREfessional
 in one of my boxes and LOVE it!
Not only does it help to cover my pores and fine lines(yes they are fine!).
But it also helps to give a good base finish to my skin to make the perfect canvas for my makeup!

I went through my sample quickly and headed to Sephora to pick up some more!
It has a very silky soft feeling and the perfect tint to mask minor flaws!

If you are looking for  product like this, try it out!!

Now head on over and link up with Tiff and Aly for POTW!!




1 comment: